Show/Hide Search Options
CHANGED 8 days ago
5895 9 Organic Freeze-Dried Blueberries
$32.68 / bag Certified Organic non-refrigeratedOrganic Freeze-Dried Blueberries, .5/# bag
Yield: 24 crackers
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ lb butter
½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
4 oz dried blueberries
1. Combine flours, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
2. In the world bowl of a food processor, combine butter and brown sugar.
Mix until creamy.
3. Add honey, vanilla and blueberries. Process until well combined.
4. Add flour mixture to work bowl. Pulse until dough is formed. Remove from bowl.
Add dried blueberries to dough. Roll into 3-inch log and wrap in plastic wrap and
chill for at least 4 hours or over night.
5. Remove chilled logs from fridge and slice into ½-inch rounds. Place on parchment
lined baking sheet. Bake in a 350ºF oven until edges are golden brown, about 7 to
9 minutes. Allow to cool completely and enjoy.
Order number of bags.