Show/Hide Search Options
About Clear Creek Organic Farms:I have farmed for 30 years along the Cedar River. In 2006 we switched to organic production in order to produce healthier produce, meat and milk from our 80 cow dairy herd. We raise all our livestock on grass to increase the CLA's and the omega-3's available for health conscious people and their families. A study conducted by the human nutrition department at the University of Nebraska. In the study, grass fed meat compared with grain fed meat had
ï¿½ lower crude fat content, 13.1% compared to 16.7%
ï¿½ higher amounts of Omega-3's, in fact twelve times higher
ï¿½ much more CLA's, 7.4 mg/g fat compared to non detectable amounts in grain-fed meat
General Practices:We do organic production on all of our acres and livestock.
Product Types:flavored cheddar based cheeses, vegetables, (A to Z) grass fed/finished beef, pastured, SOY-FREE pork, pastured poultry
8438 1 1/8 Grass Fed Beef
$13.65 / pound All Natural frozenWe will be processing some of our grass fed/finished beef into standard cuts.
An 1/8 will come with
2 roasts (arm, tip, or rump)
8-10 pkgs of steaks (tbone, rib, sirloin, flank or skirt & minute)
1-2 pkgs stew meat
1 pkg neck bones
Order number of eighth beefs. You will be billed for exact weight (between 40.00 and 50.00 pounds)
7867 4 1/8 Grass Fed Ground Beef
$8.84 / pound All Natural frozenWe will be processing some of our cows into all hamburger in our on farm state inspected locker to give you lean hamburger at great rate. This will be for an 1/8 of a beef which will be approx 30-40lb of hamburger all in approx 1lb pkgs.
Why is this a good deal:
1. With an older animal the meat has had time to become more flavorful, whether it is a beef, pork or chicken.
2. “processed in our on-farm, state-inspected meat processing facility.” Benefits of this: She will be butchered in her own environment with no stress, another meat quality advantage.
3. The entire animal will be ground into 1lb pkgs giving you a leaner hamburger.
4. This animal has had no grains, vaccines, or hormone shots.
5. You will be billed for the number of pounds of ground beef. This way you know exactly how much per pound you will be paying.
Order number of eighth beefs. You will be billed for exact weight (between 30.00 and 40.00 pounds)