Nebraska Food Coop Members,
The Nebraska Food Coop will hold our 2021 Annual Meeting December 1, 7:00 PM utilizing an On-Line format.
If you are a member in good standing, the On-Line Meeting information for Dec. 1 at 7:00 PM meeting may be obtained by directly emailing: email@example.com. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the meeting information to join.
1. Introduction Nebraska Food Coop Board
2. Members who are attending say hello and tell us one good thing about the coop and one you would like to change.
3. Discuss the Website design and function. Any suggestions
4. 2021 Supplemental Cooperative Business Development Mini-Grant Program for $2,500 through Nebraska Cooperative Development Center for planning and marketing.
5. Findings from contacting Grow Nebraska. Membership can vote if NFC should join Grow Nebraska as a member?
6. Give a brief summary of how we run the transportation. Explain the decision to run the order when it reaches $5,000.00.
7. Where do we go from here? What items can members help out with.
8. Any other new business and adjourn